Become a Chamber Member
Our members include large corporations, medium and small businesses, non-profit and community service organizations, faith-based organizations and churches, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors and individuals. By supporting the Chamber, our members receive direct benefits as well as support general economic and community development for our area--making it a better place to do business and a better place to live for themselves and their neighbors. Participation in Chamber activities results in management, staff and volunteers that are better informed and better connected.
Group Health Insurance
Through our affiliation with the PA Chamber of Business and Industry, health insurance is available to sole proprietor businesses and businesses with up to and including 99 employees. Coverage can be designed to suit individual employee needs, including optional dental, vision, voluntary short term disability and long term disability plans. Details are available from Chamber staff.
We offer our members various FREE promotional opportunities:
• FREE Ads in our weekly e-mail updates. Special updates can be sent when you have something that can't wait.
• FREE opportunities to insert your flyer promoting a product or special event in the weekly e-mail updates.
• FREE listing in our annual information guide distributed to local residents and newcomers.
• FREE space on our brochure rack and in our outdoor display case for your information.
• FREE listing on our website.
• FREE participation in special promotional projects and events.
• FREE scheduled use of the Train Station Display Case
• FREE representation and information distribution at special events and exhibitions
Other Valuable Benefits
• Networking opportunities to informally present your products and services to other Chamber members and guests at Chamber activities, special events and meetings. Bring lots of business cards and share.
• Members are given preference on reservations to our luncheons and meetings featuring knowledgeable speakers on timely topics directly affecting your business.
• Members may showcase their businesses by hosting “Business After Hours” for fellow members and invited guests.
• Our “member first” policy enhances the exposure of your business to the many individuals and businesses contacting the Chamber.
• Members receive special rates on the purchase of the membership mailing list and on certificates of origin.
• Members can participate in Chamber sponsored workshops, training and special projects.
• Membership in the Chamber leverages funding and support from the Central PA Convention and Visitors Bureau to keep the Train Station office open inexpensively full time and on weekends as an indispensable information and referral point-of-contact for the benefit of the business community, visitors and area citizens.
The BIACC serves the public on behalf of our members by providing information on our members and by utilizing our network of resources on a local, statewide, and national basis.
We provide advocacy and develop policy statements that reflect a “pro-business” position.
We partner with civic organizations and communities to promote events such as the Bellefonte Arts & Crafts Fair, Fall Festival, Bellefonte’s Historic Cruise, Centre County Grange Fair Encampment, Concerts in Talleyrand Park, volunteer fire company carnivals and parades, an annual volunteer fair and much more.
|# of Employees||Dues|
| 1-5 ||$165|
| 6-10 ||$205|
| 11-20 ||$235|
| 21-30 ||$280|
| 31-40 ||$310|
| 41-50 ||$340|
| 61-70 ||$415|
| 71-80 ||$440|
| 81-100 ||$480|
| 101-150 ||$515|
| 151-200 ||$580|
| 201-250 ||$605|
| 251-300 ||$640|
| 301-350 ||$675|
| 351-400 ||$695|
|401 or more || |
$710 plus $1.00 for each
Sole Proprietor (no employees)
|Non-Profit Org. (Volunteer)||$115|
|Non-Profit with Paid Staff||$140|
|Non-Business/Personal|| $60 |
>320 W. High St., Bellefonte, PA 16823 - Phone (814)355-2917 - Fax (814)355-2761 - BellefonteCOC@aol.com